Denmark is located in northern Europe and is part of Scandinavia. Denmark consists of the Jutland peninsula, the larger islands of Zealand, Funen, and Lolland-Falster and 429 other named islands between the North Sea and the Baltic Sea, 72 of which are inhabited.
Benefits of studying in Denmark
- Innovative teaching.
- As an international student in Denmark, you can choose between more than 500 degree programmes and 1000 courses taught entirely in English.
- You can study either for a full degree or add credits to your current degree.
- Subject areas cover a wide range of disciplines – science, technology, pharmaceutical sciences, business, architecture, design, humanities, and much more.
- An ongoing accreditation and quality assurance is your guarantee that all programmes are of the highest international quality and relevance.
- As research plays a key role in Danish society, you can also pursue internationally renowned PhD and industrial research programmes.
- Teaching with a practical perspective.
- An international and modern learning environment.
As an international student you can choose between several types of programmes taught entirely in English:
- Degree programmes
- Exchange programmes
- Short-term programmes and summer schools
- Master’s, Bachelor’s & Academy Profession Degrees
- PhD & research
- PhD positions
For other students annual tuition range from 6,000 to 16,000 Euro. However, scholarships and grants are available from the higher education institutions and from public funded schemes.
Tuition Fees totally depends on the course and educational institutions.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]