skilled Migration

Migration, as it is used here, refers to emigration from the home country, to settle permanently in another country. By obtaining the appropriate visa, such as a residence visa, the migrant is able to reside in the new country and become an immigrant resident. The visas here enable a long-term stay, though some conditions may apply to make it permanent. This type of visa status is also commonly referred to as residence, permanent residence (PR) or settlement. It is not the same as citizenship, but citizenship is often available after a period of time residing there.

LEAD INTERNATIONAL VISA CONSULTANTS (PVT) LTD. can assist in applying for migration/residence/settlement to most countries, or assist in advising on requirements needed. LEAD INTERNATIONAL works in association with other companies and registered immigration consultants, particularly for  Australia, New Zealand and Canada .


Immigrate as a skilled worker through Express Entry. We choose skilled immigrants as permanent residents based on their ability to settle in Canada and take part in our economy. Our system to manage how people with skilled work experience apply to immigrate to Canada is called Express Entry.

Click here to more details.


Only certain skilled occupations are eligible for Australia’s skilled visa programs.  The occupations that are available depend on which visa program you are applying for.


If you have skills, qualifications or experience that New Zealand needs you may be able to apply for a resident visa under the Skilled Migrant Category.